February 9, 2018
Due to the
increase of flu cases in our area, we are asking for your help. Please follow the action steps below that
will assist in slowing the spread of the flu among our students.
1. **Clean all backpacks and school supplies over the
weekend to help kill any germs present.
2. **Wash jackets and outer garments.
3. **If you have any of the following symptoms, please DO NOT come to school and DO
contact your physician:
Sore Throat Runny/Stuffy
Muscle/Body aches Headaches
4. ** Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
5. **Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or
6. **WASH your HANDS OFTEN.
7. **Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
STUDENT HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH THE FLU, please contact the school nurse to help us monitor the actual flu cases related to attendance. Thank you so
much for your help in keeping our students well!