Following is a statement from the Southeastern Fundraising company regarding missing items from recent fundraising orders at Thomasville Elementary School:
• First, we apologize for any inconvenience the delay in receiving merchandise from our company may have caused.
• We request that calls concerning missing items be made directly to S.F. and not the school. Calling Southeastern Fundraising directly, and we will help expedite delivery of merchandise.
• Call 800-748-9871 Monday thru Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m. CST. During the call, a representative will ask for your child’s name, teacher, school, and a list of items that were not received.
• Give Southeastern your home address and the products will be delivered directly to your home either by U. S. mail or UPS.
• Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!