What are the steps for registering a child for kindergarten?
1. Complete this Pre Registration Form.
2. Download, print and complete the Enrollment Form that applies to your residency status:
a. Please use this Resident Enrollment Form if your child lives within the Thomasville City Schools District.
b. Please use this Non-Resident Enrollment Form if your child lives outside the Thomasville City Schools District.
NOTES: (1) Please contact Terry Norton at TES if you are unsure of which form to use. (2) Please come by TES and request an enrollment form if you are unable to print one. TES will have these forms ready to hand out beginning Monday, 3/1.
3. Download, print and complete the Alabama Health Records Form.
NOTE: The Health Form will also be available to be picked up at TES if you are unable to print one.
4. Schedule a date and time for you and your child to come to TES for onsite registration:
a. For parents who have completed the Pre-Registration Form in Step 1 - TES will contact you to schedule an enrollment date and time that work for your schedule.
b. For parents who have not completed the Pre Registration Form in Step 1 - You will need to come to once of the “Walk Up” dates and times we have scheduled.
• Walk Up Dates and Times
1. Tuesday, April 13th - 3:30 until 5:30
2. Wednesday, April 14th - 3:30 until 5:30