Reminders for 2nd Semester
- Follow ALL Classroom Rules and be aware of consequences of your actions.
- Complete ALL Assignments
- Take advantage of ALL make-up opportunities whether in class or (Saturday School).
Saturday School will be assigned by grade level.
- Ask for assistance from your teacher first
- During the 30 minutes of “WAR TIME”, no passes out and NOTHING else but ‘WAR TIME”.
**Lids down (No Computers), and must have a physical book.
**WAR stands for WE ALL READ and WE are declaring WAR against the misconceptions of reading.
- ENRICHMENT will totally change. It has been reformed to be a structured process and accomplishing our Character Education state requirement while meeting the needs of students to close the achievement gap.
- NO FIGHTING OR HORSEPLAYING
Consequences: 1st Offense—Google Doc, Immediate office referral, 2 days of OSS (Out of school
suspension) and 10 days ISI (In-school suspension) student is sent to the
office and parent is called to pick up student.
2nd Offense—2nd Google Doc, Immediate office referral, 3 days of OSS and 15 days
of ISI. student is escorted to the office and parent is called to pick up
student.) Start the Tier 2 behavioral process.
- NO VISIBLE PHONES/EAR BUDS/OTHER DEVICES
**(Phones are to be off and in their backpacks or purses)
Consequences: 1st Offense—Google Doc/teacher contact parent (Get phone back at the end of the
2nd Offense—2nd Google Doc/teacher contact parent (Send phone to office for parent
pick up from main office.)
3rd Offense—3rd Google Doc, Immediate Office referral/administration contact
parent and student will be assigned 1 day of ISI (In-school intervention).
(Send student and phone to the main office for parent pick up)
**Any additional offenses will be assigned 1 day of ISI for each incident going forward.
- Follow Dress Code (no slashes or holes in blue jeans, no crocs, no hats or hoods worn in the building,
no bandanas, approved/appropriate mask-not in bandana print.)
- Mask entering the building just like any other visitor and should remain on.
- Must have a hall pass
- Transition throughout the building in a straight line with social distancing in mind.
- Please be quiet during dismissal in the cafeteria.
**Tables will be labeled with bus drivers name and a teacher will be assigned to that group.
**The car rider’s process will remain the same as first semester (transition from café to pedestrian
walk-way in an orderly and safe manner.
**DO NOT RUN and follow the instruction of the teachers on duty.