Breakfast is available to all students every morning:
Elementary School from 7:20 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
Middle School from 7:15 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
High School from 7:15 a.m. to 7:40 a.m.
Kids who eat breakfast at school get higher test scores, visit the nurse less often, and are more attentive in class.
The Fiscal Year 2015 Accountability Reports are available upon request. These reports include Funding and Expenditures Reports by Fund Source, Cost Center and Program, School Safety and Discipline Reports. Please contact Linda McGhee, Chief School Finance Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 334-636-9955.
THOMASVILLE CITY SCHOOLS 2015-2016
To Promote Lifelong Learning
• Learning is the chief priority for our schools.
• Education is a partnership involving the home, the community, and our schools.
• Literacy skills are fundamental to student success.
• Individualized education promotes a lifelong desire to learn.
• Consistently enforced discipline promotes a safe, positive learning environment.
By providing the best education possible, the Thomasville City School System empowers students to become caring, competent, responsible citizens, who value education as a lifelong process.