iNow and SETS web update - Any shortcuts or old bookmarks will no longer work since the update. Please click on the "Staff" or "Parents" link on the left to access these sites. Then, create new shortcuts and bookmarks. These programs run best in Chrome or Firefox.
The Fiscal Year 2014 Accountability Reports are available upon request. These reports include Funding and Expenditures Reports by Fund Source, Cost Center and Program, School Safety and Discipline Reports. Please contact Linda McGhee, Chief School Finance Officer, at email@example.com or 334-636-9955.
THOMASVILLE CITY SCHOOLS 2015-2016
To Promote Lifelong Learning
• Learning is the chief priority for our schools.
• Education is a partnership involving the home, the community, and our schools.
• Literacy skills are fundamental to student success.
• Individualized education promotes a lifelong desire to learn.
• Consistently enforced discipline promotes a safe, positive learning environment.
By providing the best education possible, the Thomasville City School System empowers students to become caring, competent, responsible citizens, who value education as a lifelong process.