CNP logo

Summer P-EBT benefits are currently being issued to families with children who receive free or reduced-price school meals through the National School Lunch program.

Please note that the P-EBT eligibility is based upon school systems free and reduced priced eligibility data. To be eligible for P-EBT benefits and other COVID benefits based upon income, student households MUST complete a free and reduced-price meal application no later than Aug. 31, 2022. The only exception is those students that are eligible for SNAP benefits.
To ensure that your free and reduced-price meal application is processed by the deadline please submit a free and reduced-priced paper application by August 30, 2022. Households also have the option to submit an online application via by Aug. 31, 2022.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement:
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3. email: